[Mldxcc] Good Price on HP Filters

Steve Dyer via Mldxcc mldxcc at contesting.com
Thu Nov 6 16:09:04 EST 2014

Force 12 is selling the 4O3A L Series high power filters for $199 each. These are the 3 pole design. Not as high isolation as the 5 pole S Series, but not bad.

Equivalent to most of the low power designs commercially available designs with the advantage of filtering at the output of your amp.

I don't own these and have no financial interest. Just noticed when I was on the site looking for something else.

I do have the S Series filters and can say they are built like a tank.

73,

Steve, W1SRD