[Mldxcc] Assisted vs Unassisted (was Re: Preliminary headers SS)

Verne Terwilliger verne.terwilliger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:36:51 EST 2014

​Hi Emi,

There are a few of us in MLDXCC that use N3FJP for everyday and contest
logging.  It isn't as robust as WriteLog or N1MM, however it is easier to
use.

In N3FJP the spotting network is under Settings then DX Spotting. You can
configure it any way you need.  I use it mostly for DXing.  It will tell me
if the contact is New, either as an entity or a slot.  In addition, N3FJP
has a Band Map, which you can access under Settings/DX Spotting or by using
Ctrl E.

I'm a new Ham, plus new to contesting so the N3FJP package works well for
me at this time.  I have used N1MM in contests that N3FJP doesn't support,
so it forced me to use the basics of N1MM.

Hope this helps some....See you at the meeting Saturday!

Verne, W6VMT