[Mldxcc] To Post or not to Post (LoTW)

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 20 16:54:06 EST 2014

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 2:28 PM, Jim Marshall via Mldxcc <
mldxcc at contesting.com> wrote:

> I am not sure that you have to....  I submitted my log to ARRL this AM,
> and it was automatically put into LOTW. I assume you are talking abt ARRL
> Sweeps?Jim, k6lr

It sounds like you are saying that submitting a Sweepstakes log by emailing
it to SSPhone at arrl.org will "automatically" load it into LoTW.  That is
certainly not true.  They are two separate processes.  LoTW requires
signing and uploading via the TrustedQSL program.  But maybe N1MM has a way
to submit a log and sign / upload it to LoTW all in one click, and I'm just
not aware of it?

Anyway, I usually do both emailing and LoTW signing / uploading manually, a
day or so after the contest.  People like expect fast confirmation these
days.

73,
Bob, N6TV