[Mldxcc] Kuddos from Cheryl

Emileigh Starbrook estarbrook at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 13:04:44 EST 2014

Those of you who were at the meeting got to meet my partner of 27 years,
Cheryl.  She had some really interesting things to say on the way home that
I thought I would share.

"These are really nice people!  It's so nice to see a group of folks our
age so energetic and passionate."

"You [the group] are all so very professional about this.  Even the
competition seems healthy and professional, not cutthroat" (heehee - little
does she know about busting pileups)

"That was a great restaurant - are they always so good?"  (I said I thought
they were.)

"I can see why Bob must have been a really good president.  He really
connects with people."

She had other nice things to say, and she really enjoyed meeting everyone.
She asked me to say she hopes to see you all again.

Cheers,

Emily