[Mldxcc] The Band Map

Jim Marshall via Mldxcc mldxcc at contesting.com
Sun Nov 23 14:01:51 EST 2014

Emi, I have been using N3FJP logging software for a couple of years now, and find it an exceptional suite of logging products, not just for everyday logging, but the custom contest logs work very well. ( Used N3FJP ARRL SS last weekend). Don't know what you mean about shifting to main screen, but the latest version of AClog (4.9) can be reduced to any screen size you want, without losing log data. A separate window can be pulled up right next to it for whatever you want to view.Jim, K6LR