[Mldxcc] Fwd: [NCCC] OCT Meeting, need those RSVP

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 14:27:24 EDT 2014

FYI... a close meeting! - jeff wk6i

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NCCC NCCC <nccc.treasurer at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Subject: [NCCC] OCT Meeting, need those RSVP
To: nccc at contesting.com

Greetings NCCC members

Please RSVP as soon as possible.  I'll need to inform the restaurant
of the count  prior to the meeting and don't have any history to go on
for this location.

Current RSVP list below.

Date: Monday, Oct 13, 2014
Time: 6:00pm schmooz; 6:30pm dinner, 7:00pm program
Location: Cattlemens; 250 Dorset Ct, Dixon, CA 95620
(707) 678-5518
Directions from Highway 80
   Eastbound: Take Curry Road Exit. Take second right and follow to
end of    road.
   Westbound:Take the Dixon/Highway 113 exit. Take a left and go over
the    freeway. Take first right and follow to end of road.

Program:  OH6KZP :   CR2X
                 N6NUL:      Sweepstakes

Dinner selections for this month's meeting are:

* TERIYAKI CHICKEN - a tender full chicken breast marinated in
Cattlemens' own homemade teriyaki sauce.
* TOP SIRLOIN STEAK - a flavorful Harris Ranch 10oz sirloin steak
hand-cut on the premises
* ATLANTIC SALMON - 10 oz. fillet of salmonserved with a side of
creamy dill sauce and fresh lemon.
* PESTO SPINACH & CHEESE RAVIOLI - 10 jumbo spinach and ricotta cheese
raviolis, tossed in our homemade pesto saurce, feta and diced
tomatoes.

All selections include a Baked Potato, Seasonal Vegetables,
All-You-Can-Eat Salad, Sourdough Bread, Ranch Style Beans, Soda,
Coffee or Tea.  The price will be $28.00 including tax and tip.

RSVP REQUIRED to Tom Carney (K6EU) by Oct 9, 2014. Email:
nccc.treasurer at gmail.com
You can pay $28 at the door or via PayPal at nccc.cc in advance. Please
include your meal choice.

73,