[Mldxcc] CQP SCORES

Steve Allred k6sca at volcano.net
Mon Oct 6 14:37:36 EDT 2014

	Just too wiped to trust myself near the computer; should have the
full score ready to post tonight.

	 My goal was to better last year’s score and while I don't have
the exact band/multiplier breakdown in front of me, I do know I made
801 contacts with a score of 88,110.

	 I'm convinced that contesting and insanity have similar traits.

	Contesting = calling and calling while expecting a different
result....like a response!

	Thank you to all who responded to my call.

	73, Steve / K6SCA