[Mldxcc] CQP Scores

Robert Hess via Mldxcc mldxcc at contesting.com
Fri Oct 10 18:23:27 EDT 2014

Hello MLDXCC'ers,

At this point, our claimed scores now exceed last year's record score.  That is nothing short of awesome, guys and gals!  And, I'm not including KH7Y's score, which had to be hard earned points.

Of note, however, is the total of the under 100K scores.  723,319 !!!!!  Double awesome!!  This is what I'm talking about when I say that the total number of logs, no matter what the score, makes the difference.

I am aware of two more large scores that have not yet been posted.  One is very large.

Since all we know about the competition (PL259 and REDXA) is what we see on the 3830 Scores page, we certainly are nowhere near predicting a win.  All it takes are a couple of monster scores to leave us in the dust.  So, we will cross our fingers and wait.

Whatever happens, exceeding last year's record score is way beyond my expectations.....and that's with at least two more large scores yet to be posted.

What a club we are!!  Thanks to all of you.

Bob
W1RH