[Mldxcc] DXCC Questions

Verne Terwilliger verne.terwilliger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:39:33 EDT 2014

​Emily,

I too had a goal this year of making DXCC, which I did earlier in the
year.  I use LOTW and the goal was to attain DXCC with just LOTW.  I needed
approximately 120-130 contacts (can't remember exactly the number) to have
102 confirmed.  As a comparison, I now have 166, with 128 confirmed.

I do have some cards made up for those, mostly within US, that like to
receive a card.  I don't use the bureau.

The upcoming SS contest is an opportunity to contact DX that do use LOTW;
use it to your advantage...;>{))

73, Verne, W6VMT