[Mldxcc] DXCC Questions

k6yk at juno.com k6yk at juno.com
Thu Oct 16 14:49:22 EDT 2014

`

Emily,
Keep some money in the bureau.  There will be some cards coming in
even if  you don't request any.  See attached !  Inbound on the right,
outbound on the left.   The outbound is taller because some of them
are from previous QSL answering sessions.

Sometimes LOTW takes a while, but the confirmations come in sooner
or later. Usually a LOT sooner than the bureau!   BUT I have received a
lot
of great rare DX cards through the bureau.

My ratio of QSO to QSLs on the LOTW is  ~70,000 QSO's, ~14, QSL's.

Keep working them, the more you work, the better chance of getting
something
confirmed.

73,
John, K6YK