[Mldxcc] Fw: W1AW/7 - Urgent

Rick Samoian ricksamoian at outlook.com
Sun Oct 19 12:10:09 EDT 2014

From: Tom Taormina
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 8:43 AM

The operator pool is diminishing at an alarming rate. WX5S went to the ER Saturday with blood in the urine. He was to be here all week and now is scrubbed. The other full-time op from May, K7NV, will be here only on Friday when we take down the wreckage of the 80M beam. After that, he likely has to deal with medical problems at home. I have work commitments on and off the whole week.

Please let me know if you can put in some extended operating time for this event. If not, please refer us to another contester who can do some long shifts. 10/21 thru 10/28

Thanks

Tom Taormina, K5RC

The Comstock Memorial Station, W7RN

Storey County ARES, KS7AA