[Mldxcc] [NCCC] Fwd: CQ WW RTTY W7RN(WK6I) SOAB HP

Chris Tate - N6WM ctate at ewnetinc.com
Tue Sep 30 15:08:08 EDT 2014

At this time we have NO plans to implement RTTY to CQP.

Personally I love RTTY. Its lots of fun.  I really appreciate the passion some of you have developed for it.

 but what it is not is a CQP mode.

Lets keep our successful contest as it is mode wise.  We are looking at some different changes that will not affect modes to coincide with the 50th edition, that could be very interesting and fun.  Doing that will be a challenge enough.

Keep on KB'ing and 73 in CQP

Chris
N6WM