[Mldxcc] [NCCC] Fwd: CQ WW RTTY W7RN(WK6I) SOAB HP

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 15:59:36 EDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:08 PM, Chris Tate - N6WM <ctate at ewnetinc.com>
wrote:

> At this time we have NO plans to implement RTTY to CQP.
>
> Personally I love RTTY. Its lots of fun.  I really appreciate the passion
> some of you have developed for it.
>
>  but what it is not is a CQP mode.

Let me be as clear as possible:

I do not and will not propose to add RTTY to CQP.
I do not and will not propose to add RTTY to CQP.
I do not and will not propose to add RTTY to CQP.

As I said initially, a springtime digital CQP-like event could be a lot of
fun - more camping! - but the club would have to support it, and our good
CQP volunteers would also have to agree. I don't even think for a minute
that is a slam dunk.

- jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com