[Mldxcc] This Week's REDXA and NCCC Meetings

Robert Hess via Mldxcc mldxcc at contesting.com
Mon Apr 6 15:37:31 EDT 2015

I MAY go to the REDXA meeting this week (Wednesday).
I WILL go to the NCCC meeting this week (Thursday).
If one or more of you want to drive with me, let me know.  You can meet me at KOVR/KMAX.
For the NCCC meeting, assuming WC6H wants to go, I'll pick up Rich at his place in Lodi.  If I don't have a full load arriving at KOVR, one or more of you could meet me at Rich's place.  Again, not sure at this point if Rich is going to make the meeting.
BobW1RH