[Mldxcc] IDXC 2015 Pre-Registration Closes At 782 Attendees: A New Record. Help Still Needed.

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 22:54:09 EDT 2015

Tonight at 5:00 PM, online Pre-Registration for IDXC closed.

We currently have 782 attendees Pre-Registered for the Convention next week -- an all-time new Pre-Registration record.

http://dxconvention.com/pages/attendees.html

It's going to be a great meeting -- but we can still use a little help.

We're looking for a Track Monitor for Track D of the Saturday Program (scroll down to the DX & Technical Presentations):

http://dxconvention.com/pages/program.html

If you'd like more information about this important role, please let me know.

We could also use a few more volunteers for Raffle Ticket sales.

9 Days And Counting.....

Hope to CU there!

73,
John, K6MM

Co-Chair with K6TD & KE1B
International DX Convention • April 17-19, 2015
info at dxconvention.org