[Mldxcc] ARRL Rookie Roundup results: K6KNS

Dave Sanders eprd2016 at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 20 12:21:53 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I 'ran' in the ARRL Rookie Roundup on Sunday. I worked SSB Ph /SO/LP on 20-15-10 meters. I never left my chair the whole 6 hours...long day. It was pretty slow until I got spotted and that helped. I started out on 20 meters and after about two hours I moved to 15 meters. The last five hours was on 10 meters.

K6KNS's Contest Summary Report for ARRL Rookie Roundup:

Total Contacts = 139

Total Contacts with Rookies (2 points each) = 58 X 2 = 116 Rookie contact points

Total Contacts with Veterans (1 point each) = 81 Veteran contact points

Total QSO Points = 197

Total States and Provinces Worked = 35

Total unique VE Provinces/Territories contacted = 2

Total unique DX entities contacted = 1

Country Multipliers (Max 1) = 1

Total Multipliers = 38

Total Score = 7,486