[Mldxcc] 2015 Visalia International DX Convention Photos now online

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Apr 20 06:06:48 EDT 2015

My 2015 Visalia DX Convention photos are now online at
http://bit.ly/Visalia2015 .  Please publish only this link, not the site it
forwards to (PicasaWeb).  Posting the link to club reflectors would be
appreciated, except for NCCC and MLDXCC, which I've already copied.

To search for your own photos, just press Ctrl-F (Find) in your web
browser, then enter your callsign (ignore the Picasa "Search" box at the
top; it does not work).

For best viewing, click the "Slideshow" button, top left.

To save a high resolution copy of any photo, first select the photo, then
at the top, Select Download -> Download photo.

*Permission is hereby granted for publication of the link or any of these
photos in the NCCC Jug, NCDXC DXer, SCDXC Bulletin, SDDXC Bulletin, The
NCDXF Newsletter, The FARS Relay, The Daily DX, and the Contest Update.*

Suggested photo credit: "Photo by N6TV."

For photo use in other publications, please contact me directly.

73,
Bob, N6TV