[Mldxcc] Fwd: [NCDXC Chat] Mt Athos DXpedition

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Fri May 15 19:17:48 EDT 2015

I read a post from an SV ham to the effect that
this operation is not properly licensed and therefore
will not count for DXCC.  We will see what the
truth is.  As usual, WFWL.

I don't see how this operation could get permission
to physically be on Mt. Athos and get on the air without
having a license in the first place, but what do I know.

Rick N6RK