[Mldxcc] Fw: [NCCC] ARRL SS

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 21:22:27 EDT 2015

W1RH  wrote:

>50 logs total, combined CW and Phone means just that for the Medium Club
category.  if 51 logs are received, we're in the Unlimited category.

Below, see scores at the low end of the Unlimited Category and high end  of
the Medium category for club competition.   Possibly only one club, FCG,
 "missed" the 50 log limit, assuming they were aiming for Medium as they
did in the previous year.  In 2013 all of the Unlimited clubs had >100 logs
and all Medium 50 or less.

So management to <= 50 log is crucial.  DFW got it right.

*Unlimited Category 2014*
Minnesota Wireless Assn 6,768,372           109  logs
*Florida Contest Group 3,923,574                 57 *

*Medium Category 2014*
SCCC                     4,600,526          45  logs
DFW Contest Group 4,403,176          50
Frankford Radio Club 3,863,200         45
Contest Club Ontario 3,304,110         48

73 Bill n6zfo