[Mldxcc] VK0EK Starting teardown

Rick WA6NHC wa6nhc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 10:05:04 EDT 2016

So much for the extra day.  Teardown was supposed to start after our
Monday morning...

But I applaud the ATNO concept, please pay extra attention to the op.

Rick

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

2016-04-09 09:11:40Z: Bad weather has begun to set in, and is likely to
be here for a while. With our departure coming soon, this means that
teardown is beginning. We will try to stay on the air as long as
possible, but may have a reduced number of stations on the air, and a
reduced complement of antennas to use. Watch DXA to see where our
stations are operating.
We will post updates as they become available, but everyone is busy
here, either working the pileups or packing things up. Please listen to
operator instructions---if they are calling for all-time new ones and
you have us in the log, please stand by.
At 0900z, the sky was overcast with a light wintry mix of precipitation
falling (snow/graupel/drizzle). The temperature was 2 C, sustained winds
at or in excess of 30 kts, and a pressure of 968 mbar.