[Mldxcc] Fwd: [NCDXC Chat] Ham Radio Gear for Sale!

Rick WA6NHC wa6nhc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 16:53:42 EDT 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[NCDXC Chat] Ham Radio Gear for Sale!
Date: 	Sun, 14 Aug 2016 13:15:55 -0700
From: 	Paul N6PSE via Chat <chat at ncdxc.org>
To: 	NCDXC Discussion List <chat at ncdxc.org>

Items for Sale

*DX Engineering* RF-Pro-1B Active Magnetic Loop Antenna-new in the box!

Retail is $499, I will sell for $375.

*Acom 1010 Linear Amplifier*. This amp is in excellent condition,
recently serviced by Array Solutions. Retails for $1,1869 I will sell
for $1000

*Flexradio Systems 6500 SDR with Maestro*. 6500 is two months old,
Maestro is brand new, just received. I have yet to transmit with this
radio. Must sell!

Both items purchased for $5398, I will sell for $4995 or best offer.

*Yaesu FT-847 HF/Satellite Radio.* Serviced by Yaesu comes with FC-20
tuner. $750

*Palstar AT2K 2000-watt Antenna Tuner*. This is new, never used. I
purchased for a 160 meter project that I have abandoned.

Retails for $554, I will sell for $450.

*Elecrcraft K3/0 Mini with RemoteRig MKII*.  This is new and never used.
The pair retail for $989, will sell for $750 for both including cables.

**

*ICOM IC-7300* New, never used. Retails for $1499. I will sell for $1300.

*Kenwood TS-590SG*   This HF rig is new in the box, never used. Retails
for $1499, Sell for $1200

*Kenwood TS-590S.* This HF rig was my backup rig at home and has seen
little use. Retail is $899, sell for $700.

*Motorola XPR6500 VHF programmable 5 watt HT* with base charger and
speaker Mic. $350

I can show/demo all items in San Jose.

Paul N6PSE (408) 270-2710 or paul at n6pse.com <mailto:paul at n6pse.com>

All items will be listed on QRZ.com and Eham.net

Thanks,