[Mldxcc] K5P statistics

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sun Jan 17 16:24:57 EST 2016

It's not all that bad. They should exceed 50k QSOs handily. Solar
conditions aren't great but at least they haven't had to contend with A=77
like we had for several days at TX3X.

Given equal number of radios on CW and SSB, it's not uncommon for CW to
have a lot more QSOs. I suspect that's due to the QRM issue with limited
bandwidth. You would have to spread out SSB to 50kHz to get the same sort
of spread that CW can get with only 10 kHz (assuming BW of 1800 vs 400) ...
SSB is tough!

73, Alan  AD6E