[Mldxcc] Fwd: Fwd: FW: VP8STI

Rick WA6NHC wa6nhc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:37:13 EST 2016

They're SLOWLY coming up on 20 (14.022.983), with slow deep QSB and
being spotted on higher bands as well...  I was able to get the ATNO on
40 last night (awaiting log upload to confirm), well after the east
coast went to bed (midnight local).  The initial wall of signals ran
well over 20 KHz up the band and was SOLID.  I heard them on 30 VERY
loudly but the lidfest, up cops and sheer multitudes made it undesirable
(I tried nonetheless).

Gray line helped A LOT (!!!!) as it does with Palmyra.  Good luck!

Rick nhc