[Mldxcc] NCCC January Meeting - Update #3

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 21:27:00 EST 2016

The list is growing.  You're going to miss a good one if you don't RSVP by tomorrow (Thursday)!  Take a look at the list see if there's a car-pool possibility with someone who is coming.  Let me know!
The restaurant wants the final list by Thursday.  The requirement for RSVP's is so they can plan accordingly for the all-you-can-eat buffet.
 - Bob, W1RH
NCCC January Meeting