[Mldxcc] Fwd: [k6arc] Antenna to be removed

k6ta at volcano.net k6ta at volcano.net
Tue Mar 1 12:15:53 EST 2016

I'm fairly certain this is Adam, N6QR's old QTH and tower.  If so,
it's about two miles south
of my QTH.  I have not been there since Adam sold, at least ten
years.

Antenna was a KT34XR and tower was a 60-70 foot guyed Rohn 45 next to
a two story house.
At one time there was a stacked M2 40 Yagi so rotor was HD.

Tower is on a fairly steep ridge and I would guess trees and brush
have grown
a lot.

Ken-K6TA