[Mldxcc] March 2016 Newsletter Input

Rick Samoian ricksamoian at outlook.com
Wed Mar 2 11:29:59 EST 2016

From: Rick Samoian

Our next meeting is Saturday March 19th.  So we need your input, remember, this publication will only be as interesting as YOU make it.   So sent me your input.
Has anyone:
1. Got any new radio gear?
2. Put-up any new antennas?
3. Have anything for sale,  trade, or do you have a want for any radio related gear?
4. Have you received a new award, worked any new DX?
5. Or do you have something you would like to share with the club?   Like a milestone Bday or anniversary?

Please send me that info., and if you have photos  (please no 5 meg pics), the  more the better.
I also need:
THE PREZ MESSAGE.
THE VP MESSAGE.
THE TUBE OF THE MONTH.
THE TREASURER’S REPORT

I need ALL your inputs by March 10th so we can publish a week before our meeting.
de Rick,W6SR