[Mldxcc] Fw: [NCCC] NCCC March Meeting (Saturday March 12th)

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 21:30:12 EST 2016

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Ian Parker <w6tcpian at gmail.com>
 To: nccc-announce at kkn.net; NCCC Reflector <nccc at contesting.com>
 Sent: Sunday, March 6, 2016 6:28 PM
 Subject: [NCCC] NCCC March Meeting (Saturday March 12th)

|  Please let me know if you can make it!
RSVP is required.
#############################

|  Hello KB'ers,   Please join us for the March NCCC Meeting.     Date: Saturday, March 12th.     Time: 11:30 am to 2:00 pm   Cattlemens Restaurant, Livermore  2882 Kitty Hawk Road, Livermore, CA 94551   The location is right off of I-580, in Livermore.   Directions: https://www.google.com/maps?daddr=2882+Kitty+Hawk+Road,+Livermore,+CA/directions/     Food Options:    “The Fixings” are included with each entrée: baked potatoes, All-you-can-eat salad, Ranch-style Beans, Sourdough bread, coffee, soda and tea.          $28 including Tip and Taxes     Top Sirloin Steak
 A flavorful 8oz sirloin steak aged to perfection   Teriyaki Chicken
 Chicken breast marinated in our homemade teriyaki sauce   Grilled Atlantic Salmon
 A thick cut boneless filet, broiled to perfection, served with dill sauce and lemon   Spinach and Cheese Ravioli
 Mozzarella and spinach filled ravioli tossed in a marinara sauce and parmesan cheese   There is one “QRO” food option for $35 including Tip and Taxes   Rustler Rib Eye Steak
 A tender, juicy, and flavorful 14oz boneless cut topped with tumbleweed onions      Our meeting Agenda will be:   - Remote Operation using Flex Radio by Chris N6WM   - Sweepstakes, Dean N6DE    We are also hoping to do an interactive WebEx for members who can't make the meeting.    Please RSVP with food choice to Ian W6TCP w6tcpian at gmail.com by Monday 7th March.   You can also pay in advance via Paypal see here http://nccc.cc/meetings.html   Look forward to seeing you all there............   Confirmed W1RH NA6O W6TCP W4UAT K6OR KG6O DG1CMZ/W6 KI6OY K6KNS W1SD AF6SA N6IE N6RK N6DE N6TV      Regards, Ian W6TCP w6tcpian at gmail.com 925-640-7077  |