[Mldxcc] MLDXCC March Meeting Reminder

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Mon Mar 7 19:09:04 EST 2016

PLEASE! If you haven't yet done so, let me know if you will be attending
so the manager can make proper arrangements for staffing.

The MLDXCC March meeting will be held on March 19th at 11:30 AM.

Meeting location:
Denny's
3446 Coach Ln
Cameron Park, CA 95682

John Miller, K6MM will be coming to give a presentation on the recent
K5P DXpedition to Palmyra Atoll. You don't want to miss this one!

The standard Denny's menu will be available to us. I am asking that you
inform me of your plans to attend so that I may give the restaurant an
idea of how many to expect.

See you there!

73, Dennis NJ6G
VP, MLDXCC