[Mldxcc] VK0EK Weather report

Rick WA6NHC wa6nhc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:55:02 EDT 2016

  Weather Report from Adam, K2ARB [30-MAR-2016 1130z]

March 30, 2016
<http://vk0ek.org/2016/03/30/weather-report-from-adam-k2arb-30-mar-2016-1130z/>/
ky6r <http://vk0ek.org/author/ky6r/>

wx <https://vk0ek.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/wx.jpg>

A big storm hit us the last three days and we are enjoying much lighter
winds to get out and walk around a bit. The Braveheart reported 60 knot
gusts last evening at the anchorage. The gusts come rolling down from
the mountains in huge vortices shaking the tents and our bunks
violently. I put on four layers of clothing top and bottoms, wore
earplugs and a balaclava and burrowed into the sleeping bag.