[Mldxcc] VVK0EK

Rick WA6NHC wa6nhc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:40:29 EDT 2016

Well this was interesting... the FIRST time I actually hear them on 30M,
they actually got LOUD here on the dipole... but then there are the
JA's.  Then add some voice over the top of it and DXA not updating...  hmmm.

So I'm still in the hunt.  And I'm in favor of an NA ONLY when the West
Coast finally gets through, ditto 40 CW at grey lineS.

 From about 0600 local the band opened and now ~8:30, still open but
only a couple db above the noise floor (was tens), STILL working JA.

Maybe tomorrow...

Good luck.

Rick NHC

PS I took a look with NEC on this dipole on 30 meters, almost 8 dbi in
that direction, but 30 degree take off.  Not enough