[Mldxcc] Looking for AL mast

w6de w6de at tealpond.com
Tue May 10 17:11:01 EDT 2016

Stefan, T-6061 2” diameter, ¼” wall tubing is available at various surplus metal dealers.  Over the years I have purchased and used quite a bit of surplus metals.

Blue Collar Supply in Sacramento does carry some aluminum and there is a steel supply place in their vicinity that also carries Aluminum.

Go on line and Google “surplus metal sacramento”  then click “more places” on the google map/places summary that will show up.

Then start calling the listed sources.  In surplus stores the material is sold by the pound.  Selling as new stock, the material is sold by the type/size and length.

As a guide, the last T-6061 2” diameter, ¼” wall 8’ length I bought from a surplus dealer (a year or so ago in Bakersfield) was between $80 and $100.

Dave, w6de