[Mldxcc] MLDXCC Meeting (Program Info.) This Saturday in Auburn

Rick Samoian ricksamoian at outlook.com
Wed May 11 12:13:09 EDT 2016

The MLDXCC May meeting will be held on May 14th at Max's/Holiday Inn in Auburn.

General club meeting starts at 11:30am with the presentation to follow.

Max’s/Holiday Inn – Auburn*

*110 Grass Valley Highway*

*Auburn, CA 95603

*Program .......Past president Bob, W1RH will give three short presentations:

1 - Sweepstakes 2016 and 2017 - We won the gavel in 2016.  Can we do it in 2017?

2 - A New Direction for NCCC? - Using this meeting as a focus group

3 - AM Radio QSL'ing - How AM radio listeners got their QSL's in the 1920's - 1930's.

Please send our Vice President, Dennis, NJ6G an e-mail   dennis at mail4life.net   so he can give the restaurant a head count.