[Mldxcc] W6RKC CQP 2016

Rick ab1u at volcano.net
Sat Oct 8 02:21:05 EDT 2016

Submitted for MLDXCC:

7488 points -SOHP All Un CW

Saturday, I had to attend a memorial service for a dear friend of 50
years, who unexpectedly passed away, in Monterey. I did not arrive home
until just before midnight and got on the air to make a few contacts.
Too tired and had to go to bed though after all that driving.

Got up late Sunday and made some more QSO's until a friend arrived and
we proceeded to mix 51 bags of Sakrete by hand in order to repair a
retaining wall washed out by El Nino rains. We did not finish until
after the contest ended.

I see some nice scores from the usual players - sorry I could not hunt
you down and hand you some points.

Another last place finish by Rick, W6RKC

--

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t be there,
eighty are targets, nine are real fighters,

Heraclitus