[Mldxcc] MLDXCC Club Officer Nominations

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Mon Oct 24 19:31:50 EDT 2016

As mentioned at our Oct 22nd meeting, nominations are now open for ALL
club positions. Many nominations were made and accepted however our
nominee for Vice President has had to decline due to other commitments.

These positions still have no nominees:
Vice President
Activity Chair (can be same as Vice President)
Treasurer
Newsletter Editor

These positions have nominees but others may still be nominated for
these positions:
President (Dennis Moore NJ6G nominee)
Secretary (Sue Allred K6SZQ nominee)
Board Member (Bob Hess W1RH, Eric Handel KD6MOO, Steve Allred K6SCA). I
know there were a couple more nominees for this but I don't have the
info in front of me. Dick K6LRN has it.

Please nominate someone or volunteer for one of the club officer positions.

73, Dennis NJ6G