[Mldxcc] MLDXCC November Sweepstakes

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Mon Oct 31 20:09:16 EDT 2016

I'm kicking myself for sending this original email out, because it makes
it seem like I'm suggesting bending the rules of the club competition. I
don't want there to be any appearance of manipulation, and I apologize
if my email suggested that. Every contest we have won has been won fair
and square. Whether or not you submit your points for MLDXCC is
obviously entirely up to you. I know that many members are also members
of NCCC, so if you are also eligible for that club entry you may submit
to that as well, or your own local club.

Humbly, Dennis NJ6G