[Mldxcc] NCCC & MLDXCC Summer BBQ - Saturday 26th August!

Ian Parker w6tcpian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 22:21:56 EDT 2017

*You are all invited to this year's Summer BBQ on Saturday 26th August!*

This year the BBQ will be held at Norm N6JV's QTH at 10170 Reigi Road,
Wilton, 95693 ~ Noon Social; 1:00 pm +/_ Lunch

Not only will you enjoy some great food and company, Norm maintains a
transmitting tube museum that has over 1200 transmitting tubes. The
collection has some of the oldest and largest tubes manufactured.

The cost to attend is only $20 and if you bring your XYL, YL/Partner then
your just pay $30!

Please signup using the link below, and you can either pay now using PayPal
or chose the pay at the door option. If you just want to come along and not
eat, you can also signup, so we get a good count of who's coming!   Please
sign up by Aug 20th!https://www.memberplanet.com/events/nccckb/augustNot to
disappoint all of the *Hawaiian stations*, there should be plenty of points
available from the BBQ site and Norm's beams will be pointing towards HI!
Apologies to KH6LC, KH6DV, K6GSS/KH6 who missed from my previous email.  😀
Regards,
Ian W6TCP
NCCC Secretary and JUG Editor
http://www.qrz.com/db/W6TCP