[Mldxcc] [PNWVHFS] Fwd: [WWARA-Members] Fwd: Washington House Bill 1371 2017 - 2018 - Distracted Driving

Jerry Olive jerryolive at comcast.net
Sat Feb 4 23:05:18 EST 2017

It's no joke.  This distracted driver hit my car while reading a text message.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkziUqOpi5c Think of how much worse it could have been.  I was hit as a pedestrian while in the cross walk by a distracted driver causing injury.  Distracted driving is no joke.

Put down your PPT mic and focus on driving your car.  It about public safety not about you.

Jerry Olive KD6WKY