[Mldxcc] 20M open to Europe

k6yk at juno.com k6yk at juno.com
Thu Feb 16 20:57:34 EST 2017

Nah, just you and Steve !

On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 20:55:19 -0800 Chuck Tifft via Mldxcc
<mldxcc at contesting.com> writes:
Am I the only one who has to work in the mornings?
Chuck
W6RD

On 2/15/2017 10:30 AM, Dennis Moore wrote:

Now you tell us :-)
This morning I worked LA4UOA, IK4GRO, S51DX, DR60SAL, EI33WAW, and M0BZH.
An Algerian station was coming in well but he wasn't responding to calls
after asking QRZ.
Dennis