[Mldxcc] Fw: Calif. AB1785 (Mobile Radio Usage While Driving)

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Thu Feb 23 15:34:08 EST 2017

In any REAL emergency, no one is going to give you a ticket for a PTT mic.
However, when was the last time you used your mobile in a real emergency?
Common sense should prevail. If it's not an emergency, don't do it. I've
learned my lesson by nearly T boning someone because I was yaking on 2
meters. Glad the other guy was paying more attention than I was.

Distracted driving is distracted driving regardless of the cause.

73, Alan  AD6E