[Mldxcc] Minutes, etc.

Rick WA6NHC WA6NHC at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 15:18:45 EST 2017

For future reference, potential historical value and litigation, instead of simply deleting them, perhaps put them onto a DVD then store that safely (with an off site copy as well).  That way they're safe and you have drive space returning.

If your computer can't burn a DVD, you can send the files to me and I'll back them up; I can burn CD, DVD and BR disks.

73,
Rick WA6NHC/6 Oceanside