[Mldxcc] ARRL Affiliated Club Competition

Dick Wilson k6lrn12 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:27:03 EST 2017

Looking at WikiPedia, there is a definition of what a DXpedition is, but
does not
mention time...whether it's overnight, a week, a month or what.
I would suspect your 'DXpedition' time frame might be a little long but
ARRL's rules do
not specify how long, either.
IMO, the way the Affiliated Club Competition is seems to be set up
presently,
your score could be challenged by another club.
Would you consider your location to be temporary, as a vacation cabin or
longer
term situation?
Do we want to ask the 'powers that be'??

Dick