[Mldxcc] 6 meter QSO

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon Jul 24 18:21:02 EDT 2017

Tks Rick,

I'm not denying that it's a good modulation scheme. I studied that stuff in
grad school back when it was not very practical. But now with modern DSP
chips it's not difficult .. and it really is a boon to those interested in
really weak signals. At least for now I'll stick with what has been proven
mathematically to be the very worst digital modulation you can come up with
...  CW.

Still stuck in the 19th century. I am thinking about trying FSK one of
these days.  ;-)

Aloha,  Alan  AD6E / KH6TU