[Mldxcc] Request of MLDXCC newsletter input & June meeting information

Rick Samoian ricksamoian at outlook.com
Mon Jun 5 12:35:24 EDT 2017

Hi All........
The next MLDXCC meeting is scheduled for Saturday June 17th.  W1RH will be giving a talk on Dayton. Meeting location is the Country Cafe in Lockeford, time 11:30 AM.
We would like to publish our newsletter 7 days in advance of the meeting.
Soooooooo.............I would like to have all your inputs by June 10th.
Have you:
Purchased any new (or new to you) HAM gear and /or antennas?
Have you reached a milestone in your life (Bday), or HAM career (40 years licensed), any recent Contest wins or DX awards?
Do you have a recent shack/antenna photo?
Or is there any significant event in your family that you wish to share with the club? Please do so.

I need the Prez, & VP reports.
The tube of the month from Norm, N6JV.
We all love photos, so please include them. However, keep them to 300K or under since some of us don't have hi-speed cable service in the foothills.
This newsletter is only as interesting as you make it.  So please submit something, we will publish it.
TNX de Rick,W6SR