[Mldxcc] Fwd: NG60 Call Sign

Rick Samoian ricksamoian at outlook.com
Fri Mar 24 19:04:39 EDT 2017

I am forwarding this for Ginny Snider, N6RER.  Bill, K6KM, her SK husband, had the call NG6O and it's now up for renewal.
Since she is not active, she is thinking someone in the NCCC or MLDXCC may want this call, since Bill was an active member of both groups.
I don't know what the process to do this is, but if you are interested in this call, please contact Ginny directly via her email address........................Thanks, de Rick,W6SR