[Mldxcc] Deleted countries

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Fri Mar 31 17:54:23 EDT 2017

Gosh!  Now I can say that I've operated from a deleted country.
That was a fun trip in many ways although the "gett'in there and back"
wasn't much fun. Beautiful place, but 7 days up and 10 days to get back on
a sailboat in 12 ft seas. It sure cured me of any fantasy of someday buying
a boat and sailing around the world.

http://www.cordell.org/KURE/

Unfortunately, I never worked KH7 for credit. But given the choice, I'd
rather have been there than to just work it.

73, Alan  AD6E