[Mldxcc] ARRL SS SSB - Important, please read!

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Tue Nov 14 21:28:13 EST 2017

Regarding the ARRL Sweepstakes this weekend, we currently have 22 logs
submitted for CW which means we can only have 28 logs for SSB. If we go
over 50 logs total (cw + ssb) then we are in the unlimited category and
the game is over for us.

Please don't be shy about asking Bob W1RH if we need your log!

If you only work a couple dozen stations then we probably don't need the
points, and you can submit your log without specifying Mother Lode
DX/Contest Club in your entry. That way it prevents busted calls and
you're still in the running for an award from ARRL.

As always, if you post your score online to 3830scores.com then Bob
won't need to hunt you down to find out how many points you had. Also,
don't assume that since you only see 20 entries for MLDXCC on 3830 that
we still have room for yours. Some operators prefer to not post their
scores. If in doubt, ASK BOB!

We are currently in third place behind Southern California Contest Club
and Arizona Outlaws, but that's the same situation we were in last year.
Our strong showing in SSB puts us on top, so let's get those scores up!

Have fun this weekend! 73, Dennis NJ6G