[Mldxcc] 160 & 10 M RTTY

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 03:27:55 EST 2017

Dick,

For Sunday's 10m RTTY contest, Rule 7.3 is the most important:

"7.3 Special Awards sponsored by Muns Vineyard [W0YK]:  Each overall top
ten single operator will receive a bottle of Muns Vineyard premium
California wine delivered to a US location, if they so choose."

Probably no contacts outside of local will be possible on Saturday
evening.  For Sunday, you could take a piece of plywood to the shack;
then,  using a suitable brush,  apply some colorful paint by 0900 local
time. Finally, spend the rest of the day watching the paint dry while
listening for non-existent signals.  This activity might be more
interesting than attempting to work actual stations.  However, note that
W6JTI, using QRP in the CQWW, made quite a few contacts.

I expect that there will openings on Sunday.

73 Bill n6zfo