[Mldxcc] Sent a Letter to ARRL

Paul Engelman n6kzw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 30 11:18:01 EST 2017

thank you very much.......

      From: Stefan Stefanov <af6sa.radio at gmail.com>
 To: w6de <w6de at tealpond.com>
Cc: MLDXCC <mldxcc at contesting.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 11:18 PM
 Subject: Re: [Mldxcc] Sent a Letter to ARRL

This is a good starting point to read about:
http://www.arrl.org/news/arrl-board-of-directors-publicly-censures-southwestern-division-director

http://www.kb6nu.com/heck-arrl-board-thinking/

https://perens.com/2017/11/21/arrl-board-publicly-censures-southwestern-division-director/

and it was going for some time back:
http://arrlse.org/?p=196
https://www.facebook.com/arrlse/

This is the second message of concern about happenings at the ARRL.  I must be living in a cave because I have no idea what the heck is going on and what these ARRL actions are.  Does somebody care to enlighten those of us in the dark? Dave, w6de, ARRL life member.  From: Mldxcc [mailto:mldxcc-bounces@ contesting.com] On Behalf Of Rick Tavan