[Mldxcc] Welcome new MLDXCC reflector members

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Fri Oct 27 15:26:51 EDT 2017

It was noted that many of the people on the MLDXCC roster were not on
the club mailing list. Emails were sent to longstanding members
requesting their desire to be included, and newer members were added
through a blanket addition within the past two days. We are continuing
to seek out additional roster members who haven't yet replied to my email.

It is hoped that by increasing our reflector membership we will see
increased attendance and participation at club meetings and in focus
contests. This latest cleanup round resulted in 20 additions to the
reflector!

Welcome to the Mother Lode DX/Contest Club reflector!

Important notes:

The Email List page on the club website (http://mldxcc.org/email.html)
contains information on how you may manage your own reflector
subscription including switching to digest mode, and information on how
to post to the reflector. It also contains general guidelines on
appropriate postings.

address, be advised that your postings will be rejected as "non-member
submissions" because your 'From:' address will be your real email
address, not the alias which is subscribed. However, there is an easy
solution to this. Simply send the list administrator (WK6I,
mldxcc-owner at contesting.com), any email addresses you may wish to post
messages from and they will be added to a special list of approved
addresses to post. These additional addresses will only be allowed to
post, i.e., no reflector postings will be sent to them.

73, Dennis NJ6G
President, Mother Lode DX/Contest Club