[Mldxcc] [NCCC] CQWW RTTY 80/40 & JA notes for the NCCC member...

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 15:25:12 EDT 2017

A good sign. . .last night at ~0630Z  TZ4AM in Mali was very readable
calling mostly unanswered cw CQ's on the low end of 80m, maybe the only
signal on the band except for the WA1 who actually worked him. The Mali stn
is 500w to a dipole.  SR in Mali.

Probably not operating portable in the potential new DXCC country Nambia.

73 Bill n6zfo